Reasons to rejoice:
1. God is always with me.
2. God has a purpose for everything.
3. God is my helper, and I don’t need to rely on myself. I can rely on Him to come through.
4. I get to live forever and ever and ever for ETERNITY WITH MY JESUS!
5. There is always a reason to hope, and Jesus IS that hope.
6. God’s got this. I think the Bible shows that God’s main desire for us is to look to Him as our Heavenly Father and to be fully satisfied in Him. That’s it. He does the rest.
7. Life is beautiful. It is a glimpse of what is to come. God’s creation is beautiful. And He made it for you and me to enjoy!
There are seasons of joy, seasons of lament, but surely in every season God is good to us. Through whatever season, He calls us to rejoice because of that!
Remember to count every blessing, always rejoice for who God is and what He has done, and finally, decide to be thankful in whatever your circumstance.
“Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice.” Phil. 4:4